1. Government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.
Kakistocracy entered English in the early 1800s from the Greek word kákistos meaning “worst,” and -cracy, a combining form meaning “rule” or “government
- Melancholy is beyond sad: as a noun or an adjective, it’s a word for the gloomiest of spirits
Back in medieval times, people thought that secretions of the body called “humors” determined their feelings, so a depressed person was thought to have too much of the humor known as melancholy — literally “black bile” secreted from the spleen.
- A misanthrope is a person who hates or mistrusts other people
This is a formal word, derived from Greek misanthrōpos “hating mankind,” from misein “to hate” plus anthrōpos “a man.”
- Primitivism is the pursuit of ways of life running counter to the development of technology, its alienating antecedents, and the ensemble of changes wrought by both. – John Filiss
- a recurrent theory or belief, as in philosophy or art, that the qualities of primitive or chronologically early cultures are superior to those of contemporary civilization.
- Primitivism also means the search for a simpler more basic way of life away from Western urban sophistication and social restrictions. – Tate Modern
- the habit or principle of being independent and self-reliant.
“a culture that celebrates individualism and wealth”
|independence, self-direction, self-reliance, freethinking, free thought, originality;
2. “. Concept that all values, rights, and duties originate in individuals and, therefore, the Interests of the individuals are (or ought to be) ethically paramount as opposed to those of an abstractentity such as society.
3. Individualism is all about taking care of yourself; it is the belief and practice that every person is unique and self-reliant. A belief in individualism also implies that you believe that the government should bud out of your individual affairs
From the Greek for “without a ruler”
- Anarchism is a philisophical conjecture that the natural state of human-beings is one of social interaction and co-operation as equals.
- In a society organised by Anarchism no-one should force anyone else to do something.
So you can obsess over the definition of words and concepts, spend over 24 hours researching and reading all of this, but you can’t do your fucking work? Is there something wrong with you?
Don’t drape your arms around my neck she laughed nervously.
It disturbs me greatly.
I made you toast 6 hours ago he frowned. Eat it.
…You know I have no body clock… she sighed heavily, like you it is piques me.
Oh did you know…
‘The pineal gland, also known as the pineal body, conarium or epiphysis cerebri, is a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain. It produces melatonin a serotonin derived hormone, which affects the modulation of sleep patterns in both seasonal and circadian rhythms Its shape resembles a tiny pine cone….’
Fuck you… he smiled squeezing her neck with his hands.
Photo: Steven Mark Needham/Jupiterimages